Is it safe for swimming?
- yes, you can access the Menai Straits directly from the beach. Rock shoes are advised.
Can I get a supermarket delivery?
- yes, all major supermarkets deliver to the house. There is a Waitrose in Menai Bridge (1.5 miles) and a large Asda and Tesco in Bangor (4 miles)
Where's the nearest pub?
- at the end of the garden! A short walk of 200m will take you to the fantastic Gazelle with great homecooked food, draught beers, the friendliest of landlords and sea edge beer garden. The beautiful accommodation here is a perfect option for extra guests, see The Gazelle Hotel
Do we need towels?
- no, hand and bath towels are provided. Beach towels are also supplied.
What entertainment is there?
- there is a Sonos soundsytem, a Smart tv and books / cards provided.
Do you allow dogs?
- we are dog friendly. We kindly request £25 per dog per stay to cover the additional cleaning required. Up to two medium size dogs are welcome and they must be house trained. Any damage to furniture and furnishings will be charged for.
How can I pay?
- we take Credit Card payments securely through Stripe services. You can also pay by bank transfer and Paypal.
Can I cancel due to COVID?
- We understand the current pandemic and have updated our Terms & Conditions. Read more here terms&conditions