Is it safe for swimming?
- yes, you can access the Menai Straits directly from the beach. Rock shoes are advised and please follow tide times / currants to avoid danger.
Can I get a supermarket delivery?
- yes, all major supermarkets deliver to the house. There is a Waitrose in Menai Bridge (1.5 miles) and a large Asda and Tesco in Bangor (4 miles)
Where's the nearest pub?
- at the end of the garden! A short walk of 200m will take you to the fantastic Gazelle with great homecooked food, draught beers, the friendliest of landlords and sea edge beer garden. The beautiful accommodation here is a perfect option for extra guests, see The Gazelle Hotel
We also have the uber cool converted cave 'Min-y-Bar' as your private bar onsite.
Do we need towels?
- no, hand and bath towels are provided. Beach towels are also supplied.
What entertainment is there?
- there is a Sonos soundsytem, a Smart tv with BT sport and books / cards provided. There is a private bar with billiards table and a dart board. There are kayaks and bicycles too free of charge too.
Do you allow dogs?
- we are no longer generally dog friendly. You can request for our consideration.
How can I pay?
- we take Credit Card payments securely through Stripe services. You can also pay by bank transfer and Paypal.
Can I cancel due to COVID?
- No. We are now all aware of the ongoing pandemic and have updated our Terms & Conditions. Read more here terms&conditions
Is there a travel cot?
- there is a permanent cot in the childrens first floor nursery, plus travel cot free of charge.